- Come with clean skin; free from creams, lotions, deodorant and perfumes
- Come with a minimum of 1/8" of growth which is about the length of a grain of rice (7-10 days of growth)
- Please refrain from exfoliating your skin for 48 hours before your service
- Take some Tylenol, if you like, 20 minutes before
- Please be aware that skin that has been sunburned or treated with professional products like Retin-A cannot be sugared
Sugaring removes your hair and dead skin cells- leaving you with fresh, beautifully smooth skin so for the best results...
- No hot showers for 12 hours after your appointment
- No workouts for 12 hours after your appointment
- No tanning for 24 hours after your appointment
- Use our Dead Sea Salts
- Please exfoliate two days after your service and every other day after that
- Keep your skin hydrated with an all natural lotion
- Enjoy your silky smooth, hair free skin!
We specialize in offering the most respectful brazilian hair removal.
It's all about you!
No Shows and Cancellations
If you need to cancel, please do so 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Doing so gives us the opportunity to fill your appointment space. If you are unable to give the appropriate notice you will be charged 75% of your service. Please do your best to respect our time as we respect yours. Thank you.
At Sugaring Change, we strive to provide clear communication about what is required of you for your sugaring appointment. Your booking confirmation and the Pre and Post Care section of this webpage state the guidelines for the most effective hair removal appointment. Please be aware that if you arrive unprepared (i.e. with lotion on your legs) you may be turned away.
Sugaring hair removal is safe for all ages, however, minors will only be accepted with the consent of their parent/guardian. No client under the age of 16 can book a bikini hair removal service and no client under the age of 18 can book a bikini plus or brazilian hair removal service at Sugaring Change.
Sugaring Change is a welcoming and inclusive studio for all people. We aim to treat all of our clients with respect and care in our studio. Please let us know if you have any special considerations and we'll be happy to accommodate them.